Recent Comments

  1. I had a stupid rabbit that would chew up my wires all the time, the dumbass didn’t learn even after getting electrocuted twice. I didn’t wanna go wireless so I put the rabbit down. If you’re too stupid to stop chewing something that electrocutes you then you’re not fit for survival .

  2. My pet rat once destroyed the my PC mouse cable, being obviously jealous that I was paying more attention to a PC game than to him 😀

    Served me right, huh? 😀

  3. Too bad that isnt even the network cable, that is a phone line. Therefore the PC would not display “network cable unplugged”.. Worst case is that was a dsl line, the PC would still show network connection…. it just wouldnt have internet access.

Leave a Comment below

Your email address will not be published.