Recent Comments

  1. For gods sake , get to a doctor and get you calcium uptake checked. My wife had thie issue for 16 years til some actual doctor checked her.There is an enzyme that precludes you from absorbing calcium,(sorry we arent together so i dont have all the info) it’s rare .

Leave a Comment below

Your email address will not be published.