Recent Comments

  1. Wtf looks like ome of the jumps in a horse race, This is how they should test the jumps they use for horse races. It has to be a lot cheaper, then a horse getting hurt some of those fuckers can cost a few thousand atleast.

    1. @Wtf The race is called the steeplechase. Both human and equestrian versions exist. Try watching the Olympics some time, you might learn something (physics, geography, politics, athletics).

Leave a Comment below

Your email address will not be published.