Recent Comments

  1. Lol. Love the panicked look on his face when it breaks off in his mouth. I’ve been burnt by a sparkler 5 years ago and have a scar from it to this day. I can only imagine how painful that was for the next month every time he ate or drank something. Lol. Faggot.

    1. Yep, those things are basically thermite, burns as hot as a welding torch. When I was a kid (5-6?) I grabbed one and I still have a scar! Hope this guy likes 3rd degree burns in his mouth. He won’t be sucking cock for a while, hope he has some money in the bank.

  2. My son was 6 or 7 and was waving one over his head when it broke off and fell in his hair. He had a bald spot for months and still has a red mark under his hair to this day. I glues this guy didn’t want his tongue that badly.

  3. Was at a Grateful Dead show, and saw a guy who was obviously tripping on acid, who had a sparkler. He started making suckling type movements with his mouth, I knew what was going to happen, and he tried to taste the sparkler. Immediately he threw it on the ground and stepped on it to put it out. Acid makes you see music (had that happen to me when playing guitar) and messes up other senses, so he probably was trying to experience the sparkler with his taste buds. His buddy hadn’t seen it, and when he noticed the sparkler on the ground he picked it up and tried to relight it, the original guy knocked it out of his hand and stomped away.

Leave a Comment below

Your email address will not be published.